Welcome to the APBWeb.
    E-man is offline No bird but dog and 3 cats
    Verified LEO

Wont stay logged on...

I dont delete my cookies and even though I clicked on 'keep me logged in" I have to re-enter my name and password every time AND then I need to click on my user name in the "Whos on" and then after my profile is there, I need to click on "Law Enforcement forums" in the space above...
    Any suggestions why I dont stay logged on???
    A monday morning lunatic, disturbed from time to time. Temporary catatonic madman on occasion..

Lightning crashes a new mother cries, her placenta falls to the floor. The angel opens her eyes,the confusion sets in before the doctor can even close the door..
    The views and comments of E-man are mine and mine alone and therefore might not reflect the views of others or people in my current department. As such since this is still America I can post what I want without fear of retribution. I think.

RIP Eric

Ace
    Ace is offline haud pacis pro scelestus
    Verified LEO
    Yeah thats been happening to me too at work...
    RIP Sarah Noll~11-8-87 to 4-17-08

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Yeah thats been happening to me too at work...
    Lets gang up on Term while he is under the weather and
    nah on second thought...
    A monday morning lunatic, disturbed from time to time. Temporary catatonic madman on occasion..

Lightning crashes a new mother cries, her placenta falls to the floor. The angel opens her eyes,the confusion sets in before the doctor can even close the door..
    The views and comments of E-man are mine and mine alone and therefore might not reflect the views of others or people in my current department. As such since this is still America I can post what I want without fear of retribution. I think.

RIP Eric

Ace
    Ace is offline haud pacis pro scelestus
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by E-man View Post
    Lets gang up on Term while he is under the weather and
    nah on second thought...
    Yeah because then we not be able to log in at all...
    RIP Sarah Noll~11-8-87 to 4-17-08

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    That'll happen to me if I try to log on at the main page. I get around it by going to the forums, then hit "reply to post." It fusses at me for not being logged in, but once I log in there I stay on. From there, I just have a bookmark set to the main forums page instead of the main page. If I use that bookmark or even just a pull down from the address bar, then it never signs me out.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Verified LEO
    ALSO WHY THE F, dont my new rep points show up on my post cumulative post score???
    I was given 500,000 some odd points today {thanks buddy} but my # stayed the same...
    Hmmm black hole, call George Noory

RIP Eric

Virginian is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Eman, are you using a work computer or network? Might automatically reject/delete cookies or have other security features that keep things from working correctly.

Signal_W Guest
    Your security settings are probably set too high. Go to internet options and set your level to medium.

Verified LEO
    OK, I think my security is set to medium, I have Zone Alarm firewall, AVG virus thingy. Iam at home so its not a huge corporate firewall.
    I also have cookies on O dot com and RP and a bike forum so thats not it.
    Maybe you guys are nicely telling me to GO AWAY???

RIP Eric

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    E-Man, think about what you just said. Have you ever known ANY of us to tell someone to get the hell out and never come back, and been NICE about it? It's probably just your computer getting overwhelmed with the testosterone in this place.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Thread Information