Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member

Purported message from Al Qaeda's deputy leader insults Obama

A purported message from al Qaeda's deputy leader posted on Islamist Web sites on Wednesday told President-elect Barack Obama that "a heavy legacy of failure and crimes awaits you."
    Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri threatened President-elect Barack Obama in an Internet message.

Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri threatened President-elect Barack Obama in an Internet message.

In the video, Ayman al-Zawahiri, al Qaeda's No. 2, castigated Obama's foreign policy stances on Afghanistan and Israel and ridiculed the president-elect's worldview. Al-Zawahiri compared Obama unfavorably to the late Malcolm X, an African-American militant who adopted Islam.

Al-Zawahiri and Osama bin Laden are believed to be hiding in the tribal areas of Pakistan.

Al-Zawahiri can be heard saying, "In you and in Colin Powell, [Condoleezza] Rice and your likes, the words of Malcolm X (may Allah have mercy on him) concerning 'house Negroes' are confirmed."

"House Negroes" is the English translation of the Arabic term "house slaves."

The posting, which appeared on the Web on Wednesday, includes videos from Malcolm X speeches.
    Don't Miss

It shows a still image of Malcolm X on a Muslim prayer rug in a mosque; then images of Obama, wearing a Jewish skullcap, at the Western Wall in Jerusalem, and video of al-Zawahiri. It is entitled, "The departure of Bush and the arrival of Obama."

The audio message is more than 11 minutes long. CNN has not been able to confirm its authenticity.

"You have reached the position of president, and a heavy legacy of failure and crimes awaits you. A failure in Iraq to which you have admitted, and a failure in Afghanistan to which the commanders of your army have admitted," the message said.

The speaker also said Obama's stance of pulling troops from Iraq and sending them to Afghanistan "is a policy which was destined for failure before it was born."

"If you still want to be stubborn about America's failure in Afghanistan, then remember the fate of Bush and Pervez Musharraf, and the fate of the Soviets and British before them," the message said. "And be aware that the dogs of Afghanistan have found the flesh of your soldiers to be delicious, so send thousands after thousands to them."

The message said Obama appears "to be captive to the same criminal American mentality towards the world and towards the Muslims." The speaker cited Muslims' ire toward Obama's support of Israel.

The message said Obama represents the "direct opposite of honorable black Americans" like Malcolm X.

The message also made reference to Obama's Muslim father and his Christian religion.

"You were born to a Muslim father, but you chose to stand in the ranks of the enemies of the Muslims, and pray the prayer of the Jews, although you claim to be Christian, in order to climb the rungs of leadership in America.

"And so you promised to back Israel, and you threatened to strike the tribal regions in Pakistan, and to send thousands more troops to Afghanistan, in order for the crimes of the American crusade in it to continue," the message said.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/11/19/oba...eda/index.html

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Damn, and here I thought "the one" would bring immediate peace and a restored adoration for Americans throughout the world.
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Al-Zawahiri can be heard saying, "In you and in Colin Powell, [Condoleezza] Rice and your likes, the words of Malcolm X (may Allah have mercy on him) concerning 'house Negroes' are confirmed."
    Well, I suppose Ayman al-Zawahri has 'opened a dialogue' with Mr. Obama, rather than the other way around.

"You have reached the position of president, and a heavy legacy of failure and crimes awaits you. A failure in Iraq to which you have admitted, and a failure in Afghanistan to which the commanders of your army have admitted," the message said.
    Did Obama actually say this? Why yes, Virginia, he certainly did. At least al Qaeda and Obama are admittedly in agreement here. There could be a dialogue after all, Obama and al Qaeda actually agree on one point, that America has failed. Unfortunately for them, facts do not support their opinions.

"If you still want to be stubborn about America's failure in Afghanistan, then remember the fate of Bush and Pervez Musharraf, and the fate of the Soviets and British before them," the message said. "And be aware that the dogs of Afghanistan have found the flesh of your soldiers to be delicious, so send thousands after thousands to them."
    The Taliban has lost and estimated 165 insurgents for every 1 coalition soldier killed.
    The 'dogs' are so well fed by terrorists, I doubt they've had an opportunity to sample Coalition fare...

"You were born to a Muslim father, but you chose to stand in the ranks of the enemies of the Muslims, and pray the prayer of the Jews, although you claim to be Christian, in order to climb the rungs of leadership in America.
    Wow, even the terrorists realized this, yet Americans didn't?

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

irishmick is offline Do not mistake my kindness for weakness.
    Verified LEO
    And so it begins.
    --"D.B.A.D." --Me

--Life's tough...it's tougher if you're stupid.

--"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." -Elbert Hubbard

dadyswat is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    Yea, I thought he was going to do a group hug and then everything would be hunky dory.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    So is this one of the guys Obama is going to just speak with?

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    A racial name against the all wise, all knowning leader of the Free World? Their in trouble now. I think we need to send Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and the NAACP over there to hunt them down for their evil comments against the Annoited One. They can take along a regiment of lawyers and file suits on them. Change is coming al Qaeda. What is wrong with you people. Don't you watch CNN?
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    A racial name against the all wise, all knowning leader of the Free World? Their in trouble now. I think we need to send Al Sharpton...

Nah... he won't go. He's too busy awaiting his cabinet appointment.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."

That from the nunnery
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by countybear View Post

Nah... he won't go. He's too busy awaiting his cabinet appointment.

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by dadyswat View Post
    Yea, I thought he was going to do a group hug and then everything would be hunky dory.
    Next thing you know they'll be singing Kumbaya.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

dadyswat is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    I was going to rep CB on that one but I have to spread it around first.

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Got him for you.
    I'm your huckleberry...

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

Xiphos is online now I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I have it on good authority that the Afghan dogs like the Americans. The Afghans abuse and starve the dogs, the Americans feed them and accept them as pets. Before the Taliban start an attack all the dogs start howling and barking at them warning the Americans. Even their own dogs hate them.

What I'm curious about is where's the love? I thought that once we put an appeaser in office the world, including the Muslims would stop hating us. Methinks perhaps they hate us regardless except now we have a gutless wonder who will be running the show. Any bets on how long it takes for suicide bombers here after Jan 20?
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I wonder if the guy they got the other day with the Predator heard it coming before he was turned into dog food.

Whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr BOOM
    I'm your huckleberry...

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphos View Post

What I'm curious about is where's the love? I thought that once we put an appeaser in office the world, including the Muslims would stop hating us. Methinks perhaps they hate us regardless except now we have a gutless wonder who will be running the show. Any bets on how long it takes for suicide bombers here after Jan 20?
    Jan. 21

Seriously, mid - June 2009, I expect some kind of attack.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Xiphos is online now I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Jan. 21

Seriously, mid - June 2009, I expect some kind of attack.
    I hate being a quibbler but it is Jan 20 at noon. http://inaugural.senate.gov/2009/

I agree with the time frame though, I expect a 9-11 anniversary hit at the very latest.
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    The short-sightedness of America is absolutely incredible...

The news is mortified that an al Qaeda leader calls Obama a 'house negro'... how offensive...

Have we forgotten that this is a murderous international terrorist organization responsible for the murders of thousands of innocents? Do you expect them to become 'humanized' with promises of dialogue and recognition? They are an enemy of the United States, (not to mention the rest of the free world).

I was offended in 1992 when they attempted to bomb US troops in Yemen. I was offended when they killed 6 innocents and injured 1042 others in the NY Trade Center bombing. I was offended when we learned of the Bojinka plot to blow up 12 American passenger aircraft simultaneously, and to assassinate Pope John Paul II, and the then-sitting US president, Clinton. I was offended when they bombed US embassies in East Africa in 1998. I was offended when they struck the U.S.S. Cole in 2000, killing 17 U.S. servicemen. I was really offended when they slaughtered 2974 people on September 11th, 2001.

Who gives a rat's ass who they call a 'house negro'? We have more than enough reason to kill them whenever, and where ever they are found.

That from the nunnery
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Word is now that they are not equal oppertunity employers. No really, they pay arab members more on average than black/non arab members. All they have to do now is abuse some puppies and the liberals will really start frothing at the mouth. OOOOHHHH the humanity!!!

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    It's simple : Appeasement to these people is a sign of weakness. Dialogue to these people is time to grow stronger. They are not interested in talking out differences. Their main stated and demonstrated time and again goal is to destroy all who were not born Muslim. Wake the fuck up to that fact or die.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Thread Information