Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Gov. Palin, who was snubbed by Obama supporter Oprah Winfrey during the election, refuses to do her show

Back when we were all convinced for some reason that it mattered, it was big news that Oprah Winfrey, the most powerful woman on television, refused to let Sarah Palin, the governor of Culture Warkansas, on her popular television program. Because Oprah is a liberal elitist who supported Barack Obama, you see. Also because Oprah didn't have any candidates on her show after her endorsement of Barack Obama. "I would love to have her on after the campaign is over," Oprah said. Conservatives would surely have jumped all over her if she'd continued to refuse to invite Sarah Palin on, so we're happy to announce that Sarah Palin has herself refused to do Oprah. We know Sarah Palin loves to be interviewed, but only by people who ask simple, open-ended questions that don't involve statesments of fact or policies. On the "tough interviewer" scale, Oprah apparently ranks between Matt Lauer and Katie Couric, with Matt Laurer being slightly tougher than an interview by a seasponge or Sean Hannity. Here's Oprah:
    "I said I would be happy to talk to Sarah Palin when the election was over... I went and tried to talk to Sarah Palin and instead she talked to Greta [Van Susteren]. She talked to Matt [Lauer]. She talked to Larry [King]. But she didn't talk to me. But maybe she'll talk to me now that she has a [multi-million dollar] book deal."
    That's true, Oprah. Even Sarah Palin's gotta move product.

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Celebrity gossip is overrated. 'Nuff said.
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

bmf95b is offline PATROL DEPUTY
    palin is overrated

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bmf95b View Post
    palin is overrated
    Care to elaborate on that?

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

keith720 is offline Finely Aged
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Good for Gov. Palin! I don't know why she'd even consider going on Oprah's show after Oprah was openly opposed to her. Also, it's not as though Oprah had any legitimate news purpose!
    For the morning will come. Brightly will it shine on the brave and true, kindly upon all who suffer for the cause, glorious upon the tombs of heroes. Thus will shine the dawn.

Winston Churchill

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bmf95b View Post
    palin is overrated
    Met the lady, have you?
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

Xiphos is online now I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    That's super. How many spineless Republicans (McCain) would have been slobbering at the chance to be media sycophants after being snubbed by them already? The more I learn about her the more I like her!
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

Thread Information