Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Ann Coulter's red hot new controversial book hits book shelves everywhere

Ann Coulter visits The Today Show to promote her new controversial book, Guilty: Liberal "Victims" and Their Assault on America."

Coulter on single mothers:
    In any event, divorced mothers should be called "divorced mothers," not "single mothers." We also have a term for the youngsters involved: "the children of divorce," or as I call them, "future strippers." It is a mark of how attractive it is to be a phony victim that divorcées will often claim to belong to the more disreputable category of "single mothers." [Page 36]
    Coulter on Obama:

Coulter wrote, "Her obvious imitation of Jackie O's style - the flipped-under hair, the sleeveless A-line dresses, the short strands of fake pearls - would have been laughable if done by anyone other than a media-designated saint."
    Coulter facetiously and snidely refers to Michelle Obama as a "saint" and "Mother Teresa" and suggests that her public service career "advanced in lockstep with the political advancement of her husband."
    Coulter on Obama:
    In the book, Coulter repeatedly refers to the President-elect as "B. Hussein Obama" and complains that the media "literally wanted to have sex with him."

Rhino is offline Meat-eater & Fire-breather
    Verified LEO
    In any event, divorced mothers should be called "divorced mothers," not "single mothers." We also have a term for the youngsters involved: "the children of divorce," or as I call them, "future strippers." It is a mark of how attractive it is to be a phony victim that divorcées will often claim to belong to the more disreputable category of "single mothers." [Page 36]

Sweet! I'm a future stripper!
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." -Gen. George S. Patton

Morris is offline Chief Wheaties Pisser
    Verified LEO
    I'll take her, her interviews and her books long before Obermann or the other schlock hacks in the MSM today.

Elena is offline Detective
    Verified LEO
    I stopped listening to Anne Coulter when she told me women shouldn't be police officers. :-) Since I'm not a divorced child, I guess stripper is also out. Whatever shall I do with my career?

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Morris View Post
    I'll take her, her interviews and her books long before Obermann or the other schlock hacks in the MSM today.
    But don't you see she's just as bad as Olberman? Just on the opposite side of the spectrum...although I guess I kind of understand the theory behind the divorced mother comments, she's waaaayyy off base. It's a little hard for me to grasp since my folks are still happily married, but my Aunt is twice divorced (two cheating douchebag ex-husbands). Both of her kids (one by each ex) turned out great. F Anne Coulter. And she'd be hotter if she gained 20 lbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    ... F Anne Coulter. And she'd be hotter if she gained 20 lbs.
    Ann Coulter is the author of six New York Times bestsellers —If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans (October, 2007); Godless: The Church of Liberalism (June 2006); How to Talk to a Liberal (If You Must)(October, 2004); Treason: Liberal Treachery From the Cold War to the War on Terrorism (June 2003); Slander: Liberal Lies About the American Right (June 2002); and High Crimes and Misdemeanors:The Case Against Bill Clinton (August 1998).

Coulter is the legal correspondent for Human Events and writes a popular syndicated column for Universal Press Syndicate.

She is a frequent guest on many TV shows, including The Today Show, Good Morning America, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Hannity and Colmes, The Glen Beck Show, HBO's Real Time with Bill Maher, and has been profiled in numerous publications, including TV Guide, the Guardian (UK), the New York Observer, National Journal, Harper's Bazaar, and Elle magazine. She was the April 25, 2005 cover story of Time magazine.

In 2001, Coulter was named one of the top 100 Public Intellectuals by federal judge Richard Posner in 2001.

A Connecticut native, Coulter graduated with honors from Cornell University School of Arts & Sciences, and received her J.D. from University of Michigan Law School, where she was an editor of The Michigan Law Review.
    She really gives a flying doghump what we think, eh Bob?

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by countybear View Post
    She really gives a flying doghump what we think, eh Bob?
    For all of her many qualifications, amazingly enough she's still not married, and she's still a b*.

(And I'm a conservative. I just don't like Anne Coulter.)

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I guess I could consider everyone I disagree with to be a bitch...

(but there would be an endless supply of bitches running around).

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."

That from the nunnery
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

Verified LEO
    I definitely don't consider everyone I disagree with to be a bitch. I don't even consider Anne Coulter to be wrong, in many cases (though obviously I do in the case of women police officers). It's her delivery that earns her the label.

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    One of the biggest problems with conservatives is that we've become too timid.

We cater and cowtow to political correctness, try to govern our nation (and our party) with warms and fuzzies. When we take criticism, we seemingly try ducking and hiding from it.

I say bullshit. Tell it like it is. When you're right, be direct, and don't embellish or sugarcoat it.

Ann does just that. Like it or not, you know where she stands. I, for one appreciate her candor, her honesty about her convictions, and her sharp wit. Her delivery may be abrasive, but it siezes the consciousness.

So, if it is a bitch that she must be, I guess I'd sire her puppies.

That from the nunnery
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member

I'd sire her puppies...
    If she has puppies, what is she likely to be?

irishmick is offline Do not mistake my kindness for weakness.
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    If she has puppies, what is she likely to be?
    Don't only female dogs actually have puppies??
    --"D.B.A.D." --Me

--Life's tough...it's tougher if you're stupid.

--"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." -Elbert Hubbard

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by irishmick View Post
    Don't only female dogs actually have puppies??
    I need to take you on a field trip to some local ghettos. The welfare mills are in full swing.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

irishmick is offline Do not mistake my kindness for weakness.
    Verified LEO
    Yes, but I reiterate my question. heh
    --"D.B.A.D." --Me

--Life's tough...it's tougher if you're stupid.

--"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." -Elbert Hubbard

baumshoe is offline Baumshoe Law Enforcement Supply
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Authorized Vendor
    Her and Matt Lauer from the today show went a few rounds with each other this morning.

Terminator is offline BANNED
    I find Ann Coulter to be absolutely hilarious.

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    For all of her many qualifications, amazingly enough she's still not married, and she's still a b*.

(And I'm a conservative. I just don't like Anne Coulter.)
    Could that be the reason why she is not married?

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Verified LEO
    I agree that one should be honest, forthright, and not timid. But I think that it is possible to do all of these things while still treating people with respect and without being a bully. Anne Coulter doesn't convince many people, she just talks over and belittles them until they give up the fight. That's grade-school behavior.

It may simply be a regional quirk, on my part. I grew up in Minnesota. When I was in college one of my professors, who was from New York, was teaching a class on Jonathan Swift. She was quite amazed by the number of us who objected and disliked Swift because we felt that he was simply too cruel. She said she had not had this problem in either of the other two regions of the country she taught (she's from the Northeast) and described it as the "Midwest Nice" phenomenon.

Obviously, Anne Coulter has a large following of people who like her, so her approach is appealing to some. But I wouldn't describe conservatives who don't like her as "what's wrong with the conservative party."

Odd
    Odd is offline Cosmonaut Trainer
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    You make a very good point about regional styles.

Verified LEO
    I should add, since I note your location, that I went to college in Omaha, so that's where I was when the professor made this comment. ;-)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information