Welcome to the APBWeb.

View Poll Results: Is Barack Obama bound to fail as President of the USA?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 50.00%
  • No

3 18.75%
  • Unsure

5 31.25%
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Is Barack Obama bound to fail as President of the USA?

Is Barack Obama bound to fail as President of the USA?

Rhino is offline Meat-eater & Fire-breather
    Verified LEO
    Not sure. I do know one thing: He could be the worst President ever and the left will never admit it.
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." -Gen. George S. Patton

213th is offline Solipsist
    Hopefully. And hopefully before he wrecks the country. I only wish it were possible for complete and udder failure before the $800,000,000,000 waste of money that is being proposed
    He who has the money, signs the cheques.
    He who signs the cheques, makes the rules.
    He who makes the rules, has the power.
    He who has the power, has the money.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    The sad thing is that his failing could be just what the doctor ordered for our country. Carter= Reagan and Obama = ?

I hope that the answer is a return to conservatism instead of the watered down version of Democrat light we have gotten used to from the Republicans.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Billy Mack is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    It's a little early to judge. I was listening to the radio, I think it was NPR, on Friday, and one news guy was saying that the economy isn't doing the president any favors.

Well, ignoring the fact that the president can't control the economy, I think two weeks in is a little early to link him with the our economic problems.

I think he'll have problems for the next year as democrats realize that he is not the second coming as the economy continues to falter. I suspect that 2010 will be a hard year for them. But the economy will pick back up by 2012 and he'll get the credit for it.

I sort of wonder if we'll wind up with a situation like we had with President Clinton. A major shift in 2010, then a republican congress will keep the democrat president from doing anything really foolish. By 2016, it will look like an amazingly successful decade and the president, not congress, will get the credit.

Car 4 is offline CID Chief
    Verified LEO
    Hard to say just yet.....he has some baggage and he is clearly way over his head...but he can learn and he may get a break. I hope nobody else in the world gets militarily froggy before he gets his sea legs....but I am holding my breath. I am opposed to most of what he believes but this country can't afford much more division and discontent at the cost of our security and financial future.

I sure wish he would get a grip on his spending proposal.....God held us.

Car 4
    I would like my country back. I used to believe that one man could never destroy this country. Not so sure anymore!

bayern is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    Absolutely - he is way over his head. He is clueless as to the operations of the government; why do you think he is bring back the old Clintonistas. He will fail miserably and we, the American public will suffer.

Thread Information