Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Al Gore offers solutions in new book, 'Our Choice'

Picking up where his Oscar-winning documentary An Inconvenient Truth left off, Al Gore has teamed with Rodale to publish his next book, Our Choice, on Nov. 3. "An Inconvenient Truth reached millions of people with the message that the climate crisis is threatening the future of human civilization and that it must and can be solved," Gore said in a press release. "Now that the need for urgent action is even clearer with the alarming new findings of the last three years, it is time for a comprehensive global plan that actually solves the climate crisis. Our Choice will answer that call." The book's conclusions are based on more than 30 "Solutions Summits" the former Vice President has held with scientists, engineers and policy experts, as well as independent research. It explains how saving the earth's climate should factor into policies designed to create new jobs and stimulate the economy. All proceeds from the book will be donated to the Alliance for Climate Protection.

Retdetsgt is offline How did I get here!
    Verified LEO
    At least he makes enough money to keep him out of politics and live in his energy eating mansion.
    When I used to be somebody (I'm center top)

"A burning desire for social justice is never a substitute for knowing what you're talking about". -Thomas Sowell-

Thread Information