Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Joe the Plumber: I wouldn’t have gays near my kids

In the last month, same-sex marriage has become legal in Iowa and Vermont. What do you think about same-sex marriage at a state level?
    At a state level, it’s up to them. I don’t want it to be a federal thing. I personally still think it’s wrong. People don’t understand the dictionary—it’s called queer. Queer means strange and unusual. It’s not like a slur, like you would call a white person a honky or something like that. You know, God is pretty explicit in what we’re supposed to do—what man and woman are for. Now, at the same time, we’re supposed to love everybody and accept people, and preach against the sins. I’ve had some friends that are actually homosexual. And, I mean, they know where I stand, and they know that I wouldn’t have them anywhere near my children. But at the same time, they’re people, and they’re going to do their thing.

tapout is offline keepin it gangsta'
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post

I’ve had some friends that are actually homosexual. And, I mean, they know where I stand, and they know that I wouldn’t have them anywhere near my children.
    of course we cant let gays near our children, they may turn them gay, we all know its as contagious as the common cold (rolling eyes). hey asshole, you sit there and quote the definiton of "queer" in the dictionary, but dont take the time to look up homosexual and pedophile. they are not the same thing. try this, keep your creepy uncle eddie (assuming you have one) away from your kids, and stop worrying about the homosexuals who you say are your "friends", cause most of us dont claim to be friends with people that we think will harm our children.
    in the warriors code there's no surrender, though his body says stop, his spirit cries...NEVER. deep in our souls, a quiet ember, knows its you against you, its the paradox that drives us all. its a battle of wills, in the heat of attack, its the passion that kills, and victory is yours alone.

the posts and opinions stated by me do not in any way reflect the values, beliefs, or views of my department. they are simply opinions and/or observations which have been developed through my personal experiences. hell, most of the stories probably arent even true...wink wink

Odd
    Odd is offline Cosmonaut Trainer
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Having Joe the Plumber near a microphone is the real danger.

Morris is offline Chief Wheaties Pisser
    Verified LEO
    Shrug. He's welcome to think and believe what he wants. However, he will miss out on some genuinely nice folks who keep their sexual lives to themselves.

mack is offline Officer Resource Offical Auctioneer
    Premium Lifetime Member
    It's people like him that keep gays in the closet! You'd think they have the swine flu the way he talks.

My dad, I miss him every day.

Originally Posted by Wolven
    Life is too short to wear unsexy underwear.

I am a female!!!!! LMAO

Be who you are and say what you feel.....
    Because those that matter...don't mind...
    And those that mind...don't matter

Thread Information