Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Meghan McCain a real pain at D.C. dinner

Political blogger Meghan McCain isn’t exactly the toast of D.C. right now.

Sen. John McCain’s daughter — who writes online for The Daily Beast and will soon release a book about life as a Republican — lost it after getting stopped by security when she arrived at the White House Correspondents dinner Saturday. The problem? She had only two tickets, but brought two friends.
    “The security guard sent her to talk to someone to sort out the situation, but Meghan got bratty and nastily told him, ‘We’ll just stand here then,’ like an insolent child,” our source said, adding that after dealing with the guard, “She muttered to her friends, ‘Does he even know who the f--- I am?’ ”
    An insider told us, “Those tickets were harder to get than gold dust and Meghan blatantly only had two and thought she didn’t have to follow the same rules as everyone else.”
    The vocal McCain “was complaining about everything from the air-conditioning to the wait,” says our leak.
    Once inside, the bubbly blond’s mood didn’t improve; she was annoyed at Wanda Sykes’ roast.
    “Sen. McCain gave you grief about the new helicopters you didn’t order,” said Sykes, adding, “I think Mr. McCain was a little bitter because he wanted to be in the new helicopters. Mr. McCain, I’m sure if you ask nicely, your wife will buy you a new helicopter.”

While the assembled crowd of politicos, journalists and celebrities roared with laughter, Meghan was not among them.

“I didn’t like the joke about my mom [Cindy],” the young McCain told us after the dinner. “Why talk about her at all? I (didn’t mind the jokes) about my dad, but leave my mom out of it. It really wasn’t in good taste.”

Morris is offline Chief Wheaties Pisser
    Verified LEO
    Great. Another dynasty brewing . . .

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Maybe she needs to get laid
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.” Sigmund Freud

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Maybe she is turning into a Democrat.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by CTR man View Post
    Maybe she is turning into a Democrat.
    Turning?
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    My bad. I was giving her the benefit of the doubt.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Odd
    Odd is offline Cosmonaut Trainer
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    That's funny. Mom's off limits because Cindy wasn't the candidate...
    ...but Megan expects the benefits of being the candidate's daughter.

Logic error detected.

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by pgg View Post
    Maybe she needs to get laid

Dibbs! A little thick, but it's all good because I'm a little likker'd up.

"If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

mack is offline Officer Resource Offical Auctioneer
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Typical rich spoiled brat! The Bush twins didn't even act like that.

My dad, I miss him every day.

Originally Posted by Wolven
    Life is too short to wear unsexy underwear.

I am a female!!!!! LMAO

Be who you are and say what you feel.....
    Because those that matter...don't mind...
    And those that mind...don't matter

Morris is offline Chief Wheaties Pisser
    Verified LEO
    Well, she has some assets in her favor.

tapout is offline keepin it gangsta'
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by 121Traffic View Post
    Dibbs! A little thick, but it's all good because I'm a little likker'd up.

you crack me up

shes strikes me as being a sack of potatoes in bed though. dont get me wrong, id probably still do it, but id probably really regret it the next day. shed probably whine and complain the whole time. i can totally hear her now "are you ever going to finish? can you hurry up, my leg hurts, im getting a cramp in my calf. i wont do that because thats disgusting. uh, sorry, but im not a dog, so i will not get in that position. did you brush your teeth, cause i can smell your breath, its not great. hey, i told you, no anal. can you let go of my right leg, its falling asleep. my head is pressed up against the wall, its ruining my hair. you need more pillows on this bed. your face is hurting me, you need to shave closer. when was the last time you washed these sheets? youre headboard is banging against the wall, its very annoying. you want me to put what in my mouth, i dont think so. your bed is noisy, its embarrassing. that position hurts my back. youre sweating, its gross. your dog is staring at me, its making me uncomfortable, ew, it just licked me. no, you cant video tape this. what do you mean youre married?"

i dont need that
    in the warriors code there's no surrender, though his body says stop, his spirit cries...NEVER. deep in our souls, a quiet ember, knows its you against you, its the paradox that drives us all. its a battle of wills, in the heat of attack, its the passion that kills, and victory is yours alone.

the posts and opinions stated by me do not in any way reflect the values, beliefs, or views of my department. they are simply opinions and/or observations which have been developed through my personal experiences. hell, most of the stories probably arent even true...wink wink

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by tapout View Post
    you crack me up

shes strikes me as being a sack of potatoes in bed though. dont get me wrong, id probably still do it, but id probably really regret it the next day. shed probably whine and complain the whole time. i can totally hear her now "are you ever going to finish? can you hurry up, my leg hurts, im getting a cramp in my calf. i wont do that because thats disgusting. uh, sorry, but im not a dog, so i will not get in that position. did you brush your teeth, cause i can smell your breath, its not great. hey, i told you, no anal. can you let go of my right leg, its falling asleep. my head is pressed up against the wall, its ruining my hair. you need more pillows on this bed. your face is hurting me, you need to shave closer. when was the last time you washed these sheets? youre headboard is banging against the wall, its very annoying. you want me to put what in my mouth, i dont think so. your bed is noisy, its embarrassing. that position hurts my back. youre sweating, its gross. your dog is staring at me, its making me uncomfortable, ew, it just licked me. no, you cant video tape this. what do you mean youre married?"

i dont need that
    at your entire post.

You're right of course. But the photographer sure made her bewbage look nice enough in the first picture.
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

mack is offline Officer Resource Offical Auctioneer
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tapout View Post
    you crack me up

i dont need that

Sounds like you have heard those statements often!!

My dad, I miss him every day.

Originally Posted by Wolven
    Life is too short to wear unsexy underwear.

I am a female!!!!! LMAO

Be who you are and say what you feel.....
    Because those that matter...don't mind...
    And those that mind...don't matter

tapout is offline keepin it gangsta'
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by mack View Post
    Sounds like you have heard those statements often!!
    lol

hey, im obviously no casanova, what do want from me
    in the warriors code there's no surrender, though his body says stop, his spirit cries...NEVER. deep in our souls, a quiet ember, knows its you against you, its the paradox that drives us all. its a battle of wills, in the heat of attack, its the passion that kills, and victory is yours alone.

the posts and opinions stated by me do not in any way reflect the values, beliefs, or views of my department. they are simply opinions and/or observations which have been developed through my personal experiences. hell, most of the stories probably arent even true...wink wink

Thread Information