Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Ronald Reagan's son calls Rush Limbaugh a "jiggly pile of mess", says he "hasn't had a natural erection since the Nixon Administration".

Rush Limbaugh just can't catch a break. Not only is he embroiled in a war of words with someone who knows a little about fighting, former Secretary of State Colin Powell, now he's getting criticized by the scion of the Republican Party's most beloved family.
    Powell has been sparring with both Limbaugh and former Vice President Dick Cheney recently, and on Tuesday night, he continued his criticism of the two men.
    "Rush Limbaugh says, 'Get out of the Republican Party.' Dick Cheney says, 'He's already out,'" Powell told a crowd of 1,500 at a speech he gave in Boston. "I may be out of their version of the Republican Party, but there's another version of the Republican Party waiting to emerge once again."
    The last name of the other man taking on Limbaugh might inspire some cognitive dissonance in a party that seems lately to turn either to the radio host or to President Reagan for its inspiration. The late president's son Ron -- now a Democratic voter who hosts a show on the liberal Air America radio network -- took some personal shots at Limbaugh in response to attacks by Limbaugh and other Republicans against House Speaker Nancy Pelosi that have focused on her appearance. According to Newsbusters, a blog run by the Media Research Center, a conservative press watchdog, Reagan said:
    Limbaugh hasn't had a natural erection since the Nixon Administration; think he's compensating for something? Now, I wouldn't pick on him for any of this stuff, not his blubbiness, not his man-boobs, not his inability to have a natural erection -- none of that stuff -- to me, off limits until! until! -- Mr. Limbaugh, you turn that sort of gun on somebody else -- once you start doing that, you're fair game, fat boy. Absolutely, you jiggly pile of mess. You're just fair game, and you're going to get it, too. [Laughs] You'd better watch what you say, Limbaugh, because it can come back the other way.

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    maybe they should talk to Micheal Reagan who is more like his father then Ron.

Xiphos is online now I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    What a class act.

I'm guessing Limbaugh isn't worried about the 6 people listening to Air America.
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

GASheepdog is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    I've never listened to Air America. Good to know I'm not missing any rational or inspiring discourse.
    Be kind, be courteous . . .

and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Morris is offline Chief Wheaties Pisser
    Verified LEO
    Ron live in Seattle largely off the earning power of his hippie wife.

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    I'm not a Limbaugh fan by any means, never have been and can't stand the man - but those were some pretty lame insults directed his way. I mean, with all the material available, "fat boy" made the cut?
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Morris is offline Chief Wheaties Pisser
    Verified LEO
    Naa, he's just bitter because Rush is enjoying the $440MIL USD contract he received last year. Meanwhile, he claws for tidbits from MSLSD and the like.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 05-26-09, 03:44 AM
  2. 05-26-09, 02:00 AM
  3. 05-26-09, 01:48 AM
  4. 05-26-09, 01:33 AM
  5. 05-26-09, 01:32 AM

Thread Information