Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Xiphos is offline I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Birth Certificate Issue

I'm not one for conspiracy theories but this is interesting. That the military would just completely back down on this without a fight raises some eyebrows...

WND Exclusive BORN IN THE USA?
    Bombshell: Orders revoked for soldier challenging prez
    Major victory for Army warrior questioning Obama's birthplace
    Posted: July 14, 2009
    9:53 pm Eastern

Chelsea Schilling and Joe Kovacs
    2009 WorldNetDaily

Dr. Orly Taitz

A U.S. Army Reserve major from Florida scheduled to report for deployment to Afghanistan within days has had his military orders revoked after arguing he should not be required to serve under a president who has not proven his eligibility for office.

His attorney, Orly Taitz, confirmed to WND the military has rescinded his impending deployment orders.

"We won! We won before we even arrived," she said with excitement. "It means that the military has nothing to show for Obama. It means that the military has directly responded by saying Obama is illegitimate and they cannot fight it. Therefore, they are revoking the order!"

She continued, "They just said, 'Order revoked.' No explanation. No reasons just revoked."

A hearing on the questions raised by Maj. Stefan Frederick Cook, an engineer who told WND he wants to serve his country in Afghanistan, was scheduled for July 16 at 9:30 a.m.

"As an officer in the armed forces of the United States, it is [my] duty to gain clarification on any order we may believe illegal. With that said, if President Obama is found not to be a 'natural-born citizen,' he is not eligible to be commander-in-chief," he told WND only hours after the case was filed.
    Read the whole story: Bombshell: Orders revoked for soldier challenging prez
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

dadyswat is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    I've been watching some this and for the most part it looks like Obama has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars so he doesn't have to produce the documents.

Very interesting.

sgtbear111 is offline retired
    Verified LEO
    Very interesting. Hiding birth records and passport records; classmates in schoools he 'attended' that never knew him. Do we really know WHO he is?

The conditioned response bow to the Arab king suggests he is not who he claims to be. He and his staff lied about what we all saw on the Spanish video. It is not the only lie he has told, and the US media continues to lie for him too. If the truth comes out, it will likely come from a credible foreign intelligence servcie, or credible foreign news service. Then where will all the witnesses hide?

Who is this guy? A Manchurian Candidate?
    Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.-- Anonymous

Old People, like me, may not be around to witness the destruction of our Nation. The rest of you may not survive the collapse. We all have the sworn duty to prevent it.

The light of hope burns brighter than the fires of doom.

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    This is not a positive event.
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

ANI4ANI is offline Served my city 1972-1997
    Verified LEO
    Apparently the Obama "birth certificate" stories are still around the media. I just heard where his certificate has been questioned by attorney's in federal court. It was quickly dismissed. Several flaws were indicated. The two I remember being reported was the faded state seal of Hawaii, which may have been stamped in the wrong place on the paper. Plus, his race was listed: african american. In the year (if that is correct) he was born, that term was not heard of, therefore his race should have been black. Questions have surfaced how he can obtain a legal passport. For me, I've come to the conclusion, Mr. Obama is untouchable. The American media will not allow negative reports to grow showing him in a less than positive light. My God, the print press has children books about him. This man has been given reign of the country for probably eight years, and the sheep will follow his direction. And who really knows how the military brass feel about their commander-in-chief. The American media won't tell us.
    As today's police officers you are not unlike your counterparts of years past. You are an elite group of select members, a brotherhood of highly trained professionals, who are called upon to protect your community in a time of need. Guardians for safety. Being a police officer is not for the faint of heart. You must be honest, trustworthy and fearless in the face of evil. You are being watched everyday. Represent yourself, your department and the shield, for it should always be the embodiment of all that is good and justly. You are the thin blue line. Be proud, be tough and be safe.

Xiphos is offline I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I'm not thrilled at the prospect of kicking him out, his backup's no better politically...
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphos View Post
    I'm not thrilled at the prospect of kicking him out, his backup's no better politically...
    At this point, I could care less.

I am not thrilled - no - I am severely disturbed by a military officer refusing orders based on something this thin.

The United States military is subject to civilian authority, and this is NOT a precedent we want to see set.
    I'm your huckleberry...

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

213th is offline Solipsist
    Quote Originally Posted by maclean View Post
    This is not a positive event.
    As rare as it may be, I disagree with you. I believe it is a positive event. Maybe it won't directly lead to this being solved once and for all, but it's gonna make people who haven't before, start questioning the authenticity of our president. I think this is a step in the right direction and I hope it truly inspires more people to question this.
    He who has the money, signs the cheques.
    He who signs the cheques, makes the rules.
    He who makes the rules, has the power.
    He who has the power, has the money.

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 213th View Post
    As rare as it may be, I disagree with you. I believe it is a positive event. Maybe it won't directly lead to this being solved once and for all, but it's gonna make people who haven't before, start questioning the authenticity of our president. I think this is a step in the right direction and I hope it truly inspires more people to question this.
    Emotionally, I see your point - and we don't disagree as much as you might think about the root issue.

That said, think about what might have happened in a WSA or a silo if an officer just decided that NCA wasn't legitimate because of a rumor.

I think this particular issue wasn't worth disobeying an order.
    I'm your huckleberry...

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    If he's wrong, then it's his neck.

If he truly believes Obama is not eligible to be President, and obviously be does, then I admire him for sticking his neck out - If he's right, then I think it's a VERY positive event - He is under no moral obligation to obey someone who is not really President, even if he might be under a legal obligation (the burden of proof is probably on the people claiming that Obama was born in Kenya).

As more and more questions arise, I'm hopeful that Obama Will be forced politically into proving it.

Also, if it is proven that Obama won the Presidency fraudulently, I have a feeling that we will be seeing a Constitutional Amendment in our future , requiring the candidates to submit proof of eligibility.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

keith720 is offline Finely Aged
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    The sad fact is that it really doesn't matter what is proven considering Barry's citizenship. We're stuck with him, and God forbid that anything happens or we'll be stuck with Joe "the Dumbest Man in the Senate" Biden.
    For the morning will come. Brightly will it shine on the brave and true, kindly upon all who suffer for the cause, glorious upon the tombs of heroes. Thus will shine the dawn.

Winston Churchill

213th is offline Solipsist
    Emotionally, I see your point - and we don't disagree as much as you might think about the root issue.

That said, think about what might have happened in a WSA or a silo if an officer just decided that NCA wasn't legitimate because of a rumor.

I think this particular issue wasn't worth disobeying an order.
    Oh ok. I would most definetly agree with you on those points.
    He who has the money, signs the cheques.
    He who signs the cheques, makes the rules.
    He who makes the rules, has the power.
    He who has the power, has the money.

The media isn't enthralled with Joe Biden like they are with Barack Obama. They fawn all over this guy. If he were to be disqualified and Biden took office, he would most likely be through at the end of his 4 years. He surely wouldn't have the same pull with the party, either. This would be huge for the Conservatives were it to happen.

It holds more weight that this officer challenged his orders now. Would he have accepted orders for one place, then decided to contest them and raise this issue when ordered somewhere "undesirable" according to his standards, there would be a huge uproar over the refusal.

Of all the service members, the pool of Officers have the group that is wholly college-educated and will most likely be MORE aware of constitutional issues than the enlisted. It HAD to be an officer (or a very senior enlisted member) to challenge the orders for the the charge to have more credibility, as well.

mtaylor is offline "I dont feel the need to explain myself!"
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    The only thing I'm worried about if it does come out that he wasn't eligible is Biden becoming president.
    Romans 13:4
    For he is God's servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by mtaylor View Post
    The only thing I'm worried about if it does come out that he wasn't eligible is Biden becoming president.

At this point I seriously wonder how it could be any worse.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Right. For those who "fear" Biden gaining the Presidency, what specifically is it? He's a horrible speaker; not very popular, actually; and he doesn't outwardly appear to have the type of agenda Obama has. Even if he ran with Obama's current agenda, he doesn't have the savoir-faire to get things pushed through. I think, at the very least, he'd be reticent to do many things because of a general unease of holding the office.

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
    Of all the service members, the pool of Officers have the group that is wholly college-educated and will most likely be MORE aware of constitutional issues than the enlisted.
    Been in the service?
    I'm your huckleberry...

Been in the service?
    Yup. And I remember as a young enlisted Marine that I knew nothing about and didn't really care about, the Constitution. My mission was to work, follow orders without question, drink alot and get laid.

I trusted that my chain of command (my Lt. was a VTI alum) knew what they were doing as they passed down orders since they were the educated ones and I had ZERO college education.

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Wasn't a marine, but our experiences were different.

I've not had such great discussions elsewhere as I have had with my enlisted peers in the Air Force, and a lot of them were about history and the constitution.
    I'm your huckleberry...

Wasn't a marine, but our experiences were different.
    Indeed. The only discussions I remember being a party to were tactical discussions around the time of Somalia and later what would have been our second Gulf War when Sadaam stacked his troops along the Kuwaiti border after his first ass-whoopin'.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information