Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

"Unbiased" CNN News Anchor says if he didn't believe in doing the right thing, he'd work for Fox News

Rick Sanchez, CNN News Anchor, says the following on his Twitter page...

if i didn’t believe in doing right thing, i’d be rich anchoring at fox news
    and this
    do u know how much money i’d make if i’d sold out as hispanic and worked at fox news, r u kidding, one problem, looking in mirror
    http://twitter.com/ricksanchezcnn/status/2831481129

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    How much ya wanna bet he's jealous of Bill O'Reilly's ratings....especially since I've never even heard of Rick Sanchez.

But hey he's gotta be famous and popular....he's got a twitter page.
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

Morris is offline Chief Wheaties Pisser
    Verified LEO
    Maybe he's upset because Fox News doesn't want to hire him, despite his resume's sent to Murdoch.

Besides, he's too ugly for FoxNews.

JSO85360 is offline Coming soon through a door near you!
    Verified LEO
    Maybe he should send his resume to Al Jazeera.....and he's ugly enough to be an anchorman.
    The six o'clock rule
    I tell them to act according to the six o'clock rule, a phrase that causes most of them to say, "Huh?"
    I tell them to use this little test before they decide to do something. If they were to do what they're thinking about, and it became the lead story on the six o'clock news, would they be proud? Would their department be proud, and would their family be proud? It's a simple way to live your life both personally and professionally.

Bruce Thomason

"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything." Mark Twain

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Rick Sanchez, CNN News Anchor, says the following on his Twitter page...

Twitter / Rick Sanchez: if i didn't believe in doi ...

So does he think he is doing the right thing by working for the Communist News Network? That's ok, we get the picture.

Heaven forbid if he goes to Aztlan, La Raza, MEChA or anything like that.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Rick who ?
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Just found this. Julia Banderas's comment on Rick Sanchez. Go get 'em Julia.

Remember Julia? She is the one who was charged with interviewing that Westboro Baptist Church moron (the ones who picket dead soldiers funerals with that God hates fags drivel) and pretty much tore this woman a new one over her and her family's actions.

American Thinker Blog: CNN's Sanchez: Fox News Hispanics have 'sold out'

July 26, 2009 CNN's Sanchez: Fox News Hispanics have 'sold out'

Did you know there's no such thing as a "black conservative?" According to liberals, if you are black and don't support their identity politics, you aren't really "black."

We're used to hearing this kind of wildly hypocritical nonsense from "tolerant" liberals. It gives them permission to show their true, racist colors while keeping blacks and other minorities dependent on them for government goodies.

CNN's Rick Sanchez has now brought a similar mindset to Hispanics as Allahpundit of Hot Air

explains:
    Via ICN, this isn't the first time he's spectacularly demagogued Fox. Your official progressive "national conversation on race" tweet of the day:

do u know how much money i'd make if i'd sold out as hispanic and worked at fox news, r u kidding, one problem, looking in mirror

Mind you, this is a guy who evidently has no problem looking in the mirror right now despite (a) having a hit-and-run DUI on his record and (b) sharing a network with Lou Dobbs, whom many amnesty shills would say is the most passionately anti-illegal-immigration - and therefore, per lefty racial politics, "anti-Hispanic" - newsman on American television. Or have I misunderstood him and this isn't about Fox's immigration coverage at all but rather a highly nuanced point that "authentic" Hispanics must be liberals and therefore any Hispanic on the conservative news network is ipso facto a sellout?

Julia Banderas of Fox News supplied the coup de main:

As a wise Latina woman, I have no comment other than to say if I were Rick Sanchez, I wouldn't look in the mirror, period.

As the Fox PR department made clear, they wouldn't have him anyway.

As for Rick Sanchez, he isn't exactly an angel, either.

Rick Sanchez - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sanchez generated controversy on Twitter when he wrote in his account, "do u know how much money id make if id sold out as hispanic and worked at fox news, r u kidding, one problem, looking in mirror."[2] In response, Fox News anchor Julie Banderas wrote on Twitter, "As a wise Latina woman, I have no comment other than to say...if I were Rick Sanchez, I wouldn't look in the mirror, period." A Fox News spokesman also responded with, "Everyone knows that Rick is an industry joke, he shows that he's a hack everyday. And he doesn't have to worry about working at FOX because we only hire talent who have the ability to generate ratings."[3]

[edit] Hit and Run/DUI

On December 10, 1990, Sanchez struck a pedestrian, Jeffrey Smuzinick, with his car on a residential street near Dolphin Stadium after Smuzinick darted into the road.[4] Smuzinick was paralyzed and eventually died in an assisted living facility in 1995.[4][5] Sanchez, who had just left an NFL football game with his father (and left the scene of the accident), was not charged with causing the accident, but was charged with and pleaded no contest to DUI.[4]

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    I've never even heard of the guy... Of course, I pretty much stopped watching CNN after I discovered Fox News several years ago.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

So Fla Cop is offline Trunk Monkey Supporter
    Verified LEO
    Rick is an azzhole..he used to work at WSVN in Miami. He ran over someone while driving
    drunk.
    September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Thread Information