Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Hawaii health official: Claims today to have seen "original vital records" that prove Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii...she also won't comment any further

In another carefully worded statement, Hawaii's health director claimed today to have seen "original vital records" that prove "Barrack [sic] Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen."

Chiyome Fukino issued the brief statement in response to the rising chorus of concern across the country about Obama's failure to release a copy of his long-form birth certificate that would reveal the hospital in which he was born, the attending physician and other pertinent details.

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago, " read the entire statement in which the president's first name was misspelled and no mention was made of the specific document reviewed.

Fukino originally issued a similar statement last fall.
    See the movie Obama doesn't want you to see: The 1st documentary on the presidential eligibility issue!

Meanwhile, in a development seen as related, Rep. Neil Abercrombie, D-Hawaii, sponsored a resolution commemorating the 50th anniversary of Hawaii's statehood was first postponed when it was noted the resolution included the following clause: "Whereas the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961."

Some apparently saw the resolution as a veiled attempt to get Congress to affirm Obama's U.S. birth.

Abercrombie's office had already issued a statement today announcing the House's unanimous approval of Abercrombie's resolution when Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-Minnesota, rose to object to the vote, saying there was not a quorum present.

The House later voted unanimously 378 to 0 to approve the resolution.

Odd
    Odd is offline Cosmonaut Trainer
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Trust him, eh?

sgtbear111 is offline retired
    Verified LEO
    Perjury is just part of doing business n the post Clinton Democrat Party.

The Hawaii Democrat machine had a dead candidate on the 2002 General ballot for US Congress - re-elected too. Rep Patsy Mink (D) died a few days after the primary election.
    No one complained, at least no complaints were printed or aired - so there must have been no injustice.........

Sworn statements from Hawaii? From incumbent Hawaii politicians or media? How do you say BS in "pidgin"?
    Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.-- Anonymous

Old People, like me, may not be around to witness the destruction of our Nation. The rest of you may not survive the collapse. We all have the sworn duty to prevent it.

The light of hope burns brighter than the fires of doom.

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    I wonder how much Obama paid Dr. Chiyome Fukino to say this. Sorry, not buying it.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    From what I understand, there are two types of birth "certificates" in Hawaii, which go by slightly different names:

One is issued by a hospital and doctor who attended the live birth. This type of document has never surfaced.

The other type of birth certificate is apparently issued by affirmation by the family when the birth is at home, and thus not in a hospital and not witnessed by any medical personnel, even though a hospital can issue it. I've seen stories that say this is the only type of document revealed so far.

Obviously the 2nd type is easily faked by untruthful affidavits. The reason it's alleged that it's faked is because some of Obama's family currently living in Kenya have told some private investigators that he was born in Kenya because his mother was not in good enough health before his birth to be allowed on the plane, when she tried to return to the US before the birth.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by TXCharlie View Post

Obviously the 2nd type is easily faked by untruthful affidavits. The reason it's alleged that it's faked is because some of Obama's family currently living in Kenya have told some private investigators that he was born in Kenya because his mother was not in good enough health before his birth to be allowed on the plane, when she tried to return to the US before the birth.
    I propose that someone needs to go digging in Kenya for this document, if it exists.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Thread Information