Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Exclamation The DNA results are in...In the case of former Senator John Edwards and Francis Hunter, John Edwards.................IS THE FATHER!

A secret DNA test proves former presidential candidate John Edwards is the father of his former campaign aide's baby, the National Enquirer reported Wednesday.
    The Enquirer, which last year broke the story of Edwards' affair with campaign videographer Rielle Hunter, said the test was taken after Hunter tried to get financial help from Edwards for her 18-month-old daughter, Frances.
    Hunter apparently agreed to testify to a federal grand jury investigating whether Edwards broke campaign finance law by paying "hush" money to Hunter and another aide who claimed paternity of the child. Hunter was spotted last week in Raleigh, N.C., entering a federal courthouse, where she spent nine hours.
    Edwards adamantly denied during a confessional interview with ABC News last summer that he had fathered a child with Hunter, and he said he welcomed a paternity test. His wife, Elizabeth, has said while promoting her book that she doesn't know if her husband is the father.
    Former Edwards aide Andrew Young, who made a similar courthouse visit while the grand jury was sitting last month, said in 2007 he was the child's father. Hunter said around the same time that Young was the father and the birth certificate does not list a father's name.
    Edwards has admitted to an affair with Hunter that he says ended in 2006. That year, Edwards' political action committee paid Hunter's video production firm $100,000 for work. Then the committee paid another $14,086 on April 1, 2007.
    Edwards, a North Carolina senator from 1998 until his vice presidential bid in 2004, acknowledged in May that federal investigators are looking into how he used campaign funds. Grand jury proceedings are secret, and the U.S. attorney's office in Raleigh has declined to confirm or deny an investigation.
    Young hasn't spoken publicly since saying he was the father in 2007.

Car 4 is offline CID Chief
    Verified LEO
    Another democratic icon falls victim to his dick and the resulting DNA.

Car 4
    I would like my country back. I used to believe that one man could never destroy this country. Not so sure anymore!

tapout is offline keepin it gangsta'
    Verified LEO
    term, youre a regular maury povich...heres whats missing from this story:

hunter jumped up and screamed "i told you, i told you mother fucker, that baby look just like you" as the crowd cheers and edwards yells "yall dont know me, yall dont me, i do what i want (i killed 5 baby seals)"

then he ran backstage and broke down crying
    in the warriors code there's no surrender, though his body says stop, his spirit cries...NEVER. deep in our souls, a quiet ember, knows its you against you, its the paradox that drives us all. its a battle of wills, in the heat of attack, its the passion that kills, and victory is yours alone.

the posts and opinions stated by me do not in any way reflect the values, beliefs, or views of my department. they are simply opinions and/or observations which have been developed through my personal experiences. hell, most of the stories probably arent even true...wink wink

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by tapout View Post
    term, youre a regular maury povich...heres whats missing from this story:

hunter jumped up and screamed "i told you, i told you mother fucker, that baby look just like you" as the crowd cheers and edwards yells "yall dont know me, yall dont me, i do what i want (i killed 5 baby seals)"

then he ran backstage and broke down crying
    That is one of my favorite episodes of South Park ever.

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    You seriously posted a story from the "aliens ate my baby" NATIONAL ENQUIRER?? They've got about as much journalistic integrity as a five year old with cookie crumbs on his face who says he didn't eat the Oreos.

That said, it wouldn't surprise me if a DNA test DID confirm that he's the father. I just find the info source suspect.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
    You seriously posted a story from the "aliens ate my baby" NATIONAL ENQUIRER?? They've got about as much journalistic integrity as a five year old with cookie crumbs on his face who says he didn't eat the Oreos.

That said, it wouldn't surprise me if a DNA test DID confirm that he's the father. I just find the info source suspect.
    You can say what you want, but they broke this story and EVERYTHING they have reported on this case has been 100% accurate.

The major news networks are reporting this as well, and state Edwards is scheduled to make a statement, where he will admit the child is his. Then you can eat your crow.

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATo833rP6OU]YouTube - Michael Jackson - Billie Jean (Motown 25th Anniversary) Best Dance Performance Ever[/ame]

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    You can say what you want, but they broke this story and EVERYTHING they have reported on this case has been 100% accurate.

The major news networks are reporting this as well, and state Edwards is scheduled to make a statement, where he will admit the child is his. Then you can eat your crow.
    Eat crow hell, the National Enquirer is not a reliable, credible news source. They also reported that Patrick Swayze had 5 weeks to live (about a year ago) and that aliens are not only alive and well, but have abducted everyone from politicians to the neighbor's dog. But then, that's what happens when you pay people huge sums of money for coming to you with 'facts' that may or may not hold water. Getting lucky with a story every blue moon doesn't make the publication credible.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Morris is offline Chief Wheaties Pisser
    Verified LEO
    Regardless of the source, Edwards would be hard pressed to refute he was the father. The evidence is stacked and leaning over him.

But it's not just Dems who are getting the dipstick whacked. Seems there have been a few Repubs as well.

Thread Information