Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Star Magazine reports Sarah & Todd Palin to divorce

Sarah Palin's husband Todd smiled happily and stood lovingly by his wife's side last year during her vice presidential campaign. But behind the scenes, their marriage was in turmoil — and now they're on the brink of a shocking divorce!

In the Aug. 24 issue of Star, on sale today, we have world exclusive details about Alaska's former first couple and their disintegrating union: They're sleeping apart, arguing non-stop and losing control of their party-loving daughters!
    "Sarah and Todd are fighting all the time," Mercede Johnston — sister of Levi Johnston, ex-boyfriend of Sarah's eldest daughter, Bristol — tells Star in an exclusive interview. "When they do, Todd often ends up sleeping on the couch at their home in Wasilla. Bristol used to tell Levi that her parents would argue and bicker over the littlest things, like who was supposed to take out the trash or wash the dishes."
    Levi, the father of Bristol's 7-month-old son, Tripp, recently told RadarOnline.com that Sarah and Todd have had marital trouble "from day one," and that he believed their escalating problems were the reason behind her mysterious decision to resign as governor of Alaska last month with more than a year left in her term.
    His sister Mercede predicts: "If they ended their marriage within the next year, I wouldn't be surprised at all. It really seems to me their marriage is just a sham for the cameras now!"
    Another possibility, an Alaskan insider tells Star, is that with Sarah's multi-million-dollar book deal in place, "she might even come to some financial agreement for him to stay with her and give the impression of a loving husband, at least through her book tour next year. In that respect, they'd be like the Jon and Kate Gosselin of politics!" And like the TLC reality stars, Todd and Sarah have their brood of children to worry about — and their worries keep growing with a new family scandal. Star has an eyewitness account of their 15-year-old daughter Willow drinking vodka and smoking pot at a wild house party! "Her eyes were getting more and more glazed as the night went on," says a source.

JSO85360 is offline Coming soon through a door near you!
    Verified LEO
    We've all got problems. If it wasn't for who she was, that rag wouldn't even be reporting things like this. I guess if you're famous, you get to get dragged through the gutter for having personal problems like everybody else in the world. Hopefully they will get their kids straightened out, and maybe even their marriage. If the marriage is over, at least I hope they get their kids in the right direction.
    The six o'clock rule
    I tell them to act according to the six o'clock rule, a phrase that causes most of them to say, "Huh?"
    I tell them to use this little test before they decide to do something. If they were to do what they're thinking about, and it became the lead story on the six o'clock news, would they be proud? Would their department be proud, and would their family be proud? It's a simple way to live your life both personally and professionally.

Bruce Thomason

"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything." Mark Twain

Car 4 is offline CID Chief
    Verified LEO
    Oh well.....if the Star reported it, it must be true. Are you shitting me? That rag spews this kind of garbage on a weekly basis. This week, they reported that Michael Jackson isn't really dead......

Car 4
    I would like my country back. I used to believe that one man could never destroy this country. Not so sure anymore!

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Car 4 View Post
    Oh well.....if the Star reported it, it must be true. Are you shitting me? That rag spews this kind of garbage on a weekly basis. This week, they reported that Michael Jackson isn't really dead......

Car 4
    Jackson isn't dead, he is having a beer with Elvis and they are talking about what a bitch Lisa Marie is
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. Sigmund Freud

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Car 4 View Post

Car 4

It's not just Star magazine that's reporting this...google it.

sarah and todd palin getting a divorce - Google Search

Odd
    Odd is offline Cosmonaut Trainer
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Markets closed down slightly in light trading today. Cadbury-Schweppes, the makers of Certs, and Aqua Velva stocks both rallied when news broke in the Facebook group "Lonely and 40" that Sarah is soon to be single again.

Morris is offline Chief Wheaties Pisser
    Verified LEO
    Shrug.

It wasn't like she was doing a videographer for her campaign or visiting her soulmate in another country . . .

So Fla Cop is offline Trunk Monkey Supporter
    Verified LEO
    I'd hit it...
    September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

deputysykes is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    So I've still gotta chance...
    I'm not ruining your life, you are, and I'm just going to write a short story about it.

Xiphos is online now I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I hope it's tabloid trash but I'm not holding my breath.

Thread Information