Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Barack Obama Show US Your Penis: Circumcision Question Could Give Clue As To Where He Was Born

Barack Obama Show US Your Penis

The fine Real Americans at the Free Republic have found Obama's achilles heel: his Long Dark Staff of White Insecurity.
    hoosiermama:
    The only other thing that hit me was that Sinclair said BO was not circumcised. When my son was born in a hospital that was done as a matter of routine without even consulting us. Would the same be for Hawaii? OTOH People born at home or in some other cultures are not circumcised.

thecodont:
    A relative of mine was born (in a hospital) a couple of years after BO's alleged birth date. He was circumcised also (as a matter of routine, not according to any family request).

afraidfortherepublic:
    My son was born in June of 1961 in a hospital in CA, and the nurses released us because of miscommunication in a day and a half before the circumcision was done. We had to go back to the doctor’s office to have it done a week later, and the doctor was NOT HAPPY. My second son was born in the same hospital 4 years later. I don’t remember them asking me about it. Routine procedure for little boys.

hoosiermama:
    Wish we had someone to make a phone call to the hospitols in HI and ask if they routinely do circumcism and when that practice started.

MHGinTN:
    You might want to make that call to a Canadian hospital ...

MHGinTN:
    No...it would have been in Kenya....not Canada.

Natural Born 54
    I am having a vision of a court room scene. The judge turns to O sitting in the witness chair to his left and says “I am sorry, Mr. President, but I am going to have to ask you to stand and drop trou .....”

hoosiermama:
    More than likely an exam from a court appointed DR. :~)
    Humiliating either way....caught by his own private parts....er something like that.

So Fla Cop is offline Trunk Monkey Supporter
    Verified LEO
    That would not be covered under Obamacare.
    September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Thread Information