Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Obama Green Jobs czar Van Jones: "I'm not racist or anything, but only white kids shoot up their schools. You don't see black kids doing that, do you?"

The list on this whackjob just keeps piling up...

Link to video:

Breitbart.tv Van Jones: Only ‘Suburban White Kids’ Shoot Up Schools

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Obama needs to make Jones his press secretary. He's better at expressing the opinions of the Obama Administration than that weasel Gibbs.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

ANI4ANI is offline Served my city 1972-1997
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Obama needs to make Jones his press secretary. He's better at expressing the opinions of the Obama Administration than that weasel Gibbs.
    Good one.
    As today's police officers you are not unlike your counterparts of years past. You are an elite group of select members, a brotherhood of highly trained professionals, who are called upon to protect your community in a time of need. Guardians for safety. Being a police officer is not for the faint of heart. You must be honest, trustworthy and fearless in the face of evil. You are being watched everyday. Represent yourself, your department and the shield, for it should always be the embodiment of all that is good and justly. You are the thin blue line. Be proud, be tough and be safe.

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    And here I was going to make a smart ass remark about it being because they were ditching school in the first place to shoot people in the hood instead of at school. But I won't say it as that might hurt someones feelings
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. Sigmund Freud

tapout is offline keepin it gangsta'
    Verified LEO
    ok asshole...so whats the difference between a school shooting, and a family picnic drive by shooting where 12 people are hit? what the hell is your point? you cant blame this one on white kids, but im sure youll try. and by the way, i could dig up tons of incidents similar to this in baltimore city, where drive bys and gun violence perpetrated by young black males linked to the drug trade are causing innocent victims/unintended targets serious injury and death. so fuck off.

18 shootings stem largely from drug feud, police say
    Two fatally shot, 16 wounded in shootings on day of mayhem on Baltimore's east side:

Police believe a long-running dispute between drug organizations contributed to an unprecedented eruption of violence on Baltimore's east side Sunday night that left at least 18 people shot, including two who died.

Twelve of the victims were struck at a backyard cookout that left a pregnant woman and a 2-year-old child injured, an incident that police say prompted a running gun battle between two vehicles three hours later.

Mayor Sheila Dixon called the shootings a "cowardly act" and implored the community to come forward with tips, as police directed dozens of additional officers into the eastern and southeastern districts.

"It's important from my perspective that people come forth - if not, they're going to see this happen even more, because whatever is happening is not going to stop," Dixon said at a news conference at City Hall.

Among those injured at the cookout was Steven Blackwell Jr., 25, whose younger brothers were abducted in April 2008 in what police said was part of an escalating rivalry between drug organizations. Police sources later that year told The Baltimore Sun that the abductions might have led to as many as five retaliatory homicides over three months last summer, and police vowed to crack down on the organization

Sunday's picnic, held in adjoining backyards in the 2600 block of Ashland Ave., was held in memory of Donell Rogers, and another man, Quinton Hogan, both of whom were fatally shot a year ago and who police say were connected to Blackwell. Thirty or more people, many of them women and children, converged on the home of Lakeisha Hill, Rogers' sister.

A DJ set up turntables in the dining room. Steak, burgers and chicken sizzled on the grill. Kids played with green and yellow helium-filled balloons.

But about 9 p.m., at least one gunman appeared and began spraying bullets from a semiautomatic weapon, turning the festive scene into a battle zone. Police believe the attack might have been an attempted hit on Blackwell, who was shot in the forearm.

Police Commissioner Frederick H. Bealefeld III said the shooting was "calculated" and "premeditated" and acknowledged the connection to prior violence and warring groups, though he did not go into specifics. He said police have to step up their efforts to target violent offenders.

Sunday's violence in East Baltimore continued over the next five hours and into Monday morning. About 10:15 p.m., Darvin Jones, 19, and Gary Martin, 18, were killed in a shootout in the Baltimore Highlands.

An hour later, a pizza delivery driver was shot in the leg during an attempted armed robbery on Harford Road near Lake Clifton. Police do not believe either of the incidents was connected to the cookout shootings.

Near midnight, a 23-year-old man was shot during a running gun battle between two vehicles near East Baltimore and Bond streets. Bealefeld said that shooting is believed to be connected to the cookout shooting and that there may be a second victim. A white Lexus, riddled with bullet holes and carrying the victim, pulled up to the Johns Hopkins emergency room.

And shortly before 2 a.m. Monday, a 17-year-old and 20-year-old were shot in the 200 block of Aisquith St.

The Blackwell family and its associates have had repeated encounters with police. Steven Blackwell Sr. has been in federal prison in Pennsylvania since January 2006, serving a 10-year sentence after police recovered 130 grams of raw heroin, $25,000 in cash and a handgun from his residence.

In April 2008, two of his sons, Stephon and Sterling Blackwell, then 16 and 15 respectively, were among 10 people bound, gagged and held at gunpoint at a Catonsville home for eight hours. Six masked gunmen kidnapped the brothers and, as they were leaving the house, fired shots at Steven Blackwell Jr. as he arrived. Several local and state law enforcement agencies assisted the Baltimore County police in the search for the boys. Two days later, Steven Blackwell Jr. regained custody of his brothers. The boys told authorities little about their ordeal.

Attorney Warren A. Brown worked through an intermediary to negotiate their release. He said Monday that police had few leads at that time and "were just waiting for there to be some type of reaction." No one was ever charged.

Over the next several months, three people police believe were connected to the kidnapping were slain in shootings that authorities said might have been part of a continuing feud between associates of the Blackwells and the Rich family, which is based on the city's west side. Dixon said Monday that police were doing all that they could and that the ability of government and police to intervene in such feuds is limited.

Still, Bealefeld was critical of the Police Department's intelligence gathering and also of a federal investigation of the group that has not produced any significant arrests. Asked whether the investigation had stalled, Bealefeld vowed to "do everything we can to speed those efforts along and to put these guys out of business just as expeditiously as possible."

"Standing on the scene of 12 people shot last night, I can safely speak for the top levels of command in the Police Department [that] we are concerned about the pace and progress of some of these investigations," Bealefeld said.
    in the warriors code there's no surrender, though his body says stop, his spirit cries...NEVER. deep in our souls, a quiet ember, knows its you against you, its the paradox that drives us all. its a battle of wills, in the heat of attack, its the passion that kills, and victory is yours alone.

the posts and opinions stated by me do not in any way reflect the values, beliefs, or views of my department. they are simply opinions and/or observations which have been developed through my personal experiences. hell, most of the stories probably arent even true...wink wink

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post

The truth will set you free, but in Washington it doesn't drive the polls the right way Captain.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

sgtbear111 is offline retired
    Verified LEO
    Racism is wrongfully stereotyped as a "whites only" disorder. "I'm not a racist or anything....." was only one lie he tells....
    Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.-- Anonymous

Old People, like me, may not be around to witness the destruction of our Nation. The rest of you may not survive the collapse. We all have the sworn duty to prevent it.

The light of hope burns brighter than the fires of doom.

Thread Information