Welcome to the APBWeb.
    pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Angry Hillary on taxes

Daily Times - Site Edition [Printer Friendly Version]

Al Qaeda leadership in Pakistan: Hillary Clinton

* US taxes everything, and ‘that’s not what we see in Pakistan’
    * Pakistan must start planning for challenges posed by population growth
    * US secretary of state meets COAS

LAHORE: The leadership of Al Qaeda is in Pakistan, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Thursday.

“I find it hard to believe that nobody in your government knows where they are and couldn’t get them if they really wanted to,” she added.

“Maybe that’s the case; maybe they’re not gettable. I don’t know... As far as we know, they are in Pakistan,” Clinton told senior Pakistani newspaper editors in Lahore, AFP reported. “The percentage of taxes on GDP (in Pakistan) is among the lowest in the world... We (the United States) tax everything that moves and doesn’t move, and that’s not what we see in Pakistan,” she said.

“You do have 180 million people. Your population is projected to be about 300 million. And I don’t know what you’re going to do with that kind of challenge, unless you start planning right now,” she said.

“If we are going to have a mature partnership where we work together” then “there are issues that not just the United States but others have with your government and with your military security establishment”.

Separately, Clinton also met army chief General Ashfaq Kayani and exchanged views on a host of security-related issues. afp/sajjad malik

Home | Main
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.” Sigmund Freud

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    I'd be happy to give Hillary a one way ticket to Pakistan so she could live over there and find out what it's like. Along with any other liberal who thinks they can change them. These people want to kill us just because we don't believe the way they do.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Car 4 is offline CID Chief
    Verified LEO
    I don't like her politics....but there is no denying that she is a smart lady and may turn out to be a good Secretary of State.

Don't you think it odd then, that her opinion would receive anything but a polite laugh in muslim countries....especially in Pakistan where nearly all of their women are deliberatly kept illiiterate?

I have no doubt that she could handle Putin and that crowd....but I just don't see her being taken seriously by the jihadies....and the countries that sponser them.

Car 4
    I would like my country back. I used to believe that one man could never destroy this country. Not so sure anymore!

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    So what was she saying? That Pakistan needs to tax people more so they can "Plan", or else we're not going to work with them? - I can believe she meant that.

Or we need to tax less??? - I don't see Hillary ever meaning it that way.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I love it when liberals tell the truth.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Car 4 is offline CID Chief
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    I love it when liberals tell the truth.

So when did you ever hear a lib tell the truth?

Car 4
    I would like my country back. I used to believe that one man could never destroy this country. Not so sure anymore!

Sapper_132 is offline Master Turd Cutter
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by pgg View Post
    Daily Times - Site Edition [Printer Friendly Version]Separately, Clinton also met army chief General Ashfaq Kayani and exchanged views on a host of security-related issues. afp/sajjad malik

Home | Main

They exchanged views alright, From under the desk of General whats his name, to the kitchen counter, yeah you get the idea!
    Just because your sign off after you're shift is done, doesn't mean that it's over and put blinders on. You're a cop 24/7 wether you like it or not. If thats something you can't handle, you should find a new line of work!

Thread Information