Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Xiphos is offline I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Jews, Get Out of Palestine

You know if a conservative said this, every mainstream media outlet would be screaming for blood.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQcQdWBqt14]YouTube - Helen Thomas tells Jews to go back to Germany[/ame]
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

IMGreat101 is offline The Butcher
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    why has she not been put down

like a bad farm animal she is

Car 4 is offline CID Chief
    Verified LEO
    There you have it, boys and girls.

A member of the media says shit like that and the rest of the media gives her a pass......can any of you think of any reason why anyone would trust them to tell the truth?

Car 4
    I would like my country back. I used to believe that one man could never destroy this country. Not so sure anymore!

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    She is one ugly man. Stupid too.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    The mainstream media ignores it? Gives her a pass? Maybe you guys should try looking a little harder...it was on page 1 of CNN.com. And they just updated with with the ADL's response to her weak-ass apology.

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Helen Thomas under fire for saying Jews in Israel should go back to Germany, Poland - Blogs from CNN.com

When the video comes from a non-major media source, it takes a couple of days to cycle through the system....but it always gets found by someone and they run it all the way into the end zone.

this is like Glenn Beck having video last week of the Israeli commandos storming that floatilla last week and claiming on his show "No one in the media has the guts, except for me, to show you this video." Too bad EVERY SINGLE CABLE NEWS OUTLET had the video rolling 12 hours before GB.

I wouldn't be suprised to see Ol' Helen retire to her gingerbread house in the woods after this mess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    WASHINGTON Longtime Washington journalist Helen Thomas abruptly retired Monday as a columnist for Hearst News Service following remarks she made about Israel that were denounced by the White House and her press corps colleagues.

The 89-year-old Thomas, dean of the White House press corps, has long been a fixture in Washington and has been lauded as a pioneering journalist who has covered presidents since 1960.

Known for her confrontational questioning, Thomas apologized for comments that were captured on video and have spread widely on the Internet. On the May 27 video, Thomas says Israelis should "get the hell out of Palestine," suggesting they go to Germany, Poland or the U.S.

Helen Thomas retires in flap over Israel remarks - Yahoo! News

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    She needs to see someone about her Mary Kay addiction, too. Haven't seen that much makeup on an old woman since the last funeral I attended, and it was on the star of the show.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

cajunguy is online now I LOVE my ParaOrd .45ACP!
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
    She needs to see someone about her Mary Kay addiction, too. Haven't seen that much makeup on an old woman since the last funeral I attended, and it was on the star of the show.

Can you imagine what she looks like WITHOUT the make up???

Now I'm skeeeered.

The Swamp Mafia -
    "Heaven doesn't want us,
    and Hell's afraid we'll take over!!"

Xiphos is offline I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    The mainstream media ignores it? Gives her a pass? Maybe you guys should try looking a little harder...it was on page 1 of CNN.com. And they just updated with with the ADL's response to her weak-ass apology.

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Helen Thomas under fire for saying Jews in Israel should go back to Germany, Poland - Blogs from CNN.com

When the video comes from a non-major media source, it takes a couple of days to cycle through the system....but it always gets found by someone and they run it all the way into the end zone.

this is like Glenn Beck having video last week of the Israeli commandos storming that floatilla last week and claiming on his show "No one in the media has the guts, except for me, to show you this video." Too bad EVERY SINGLE CABLE NEWS OUTLET had the video rolling 12 hours before GB.

I wouldn't be suprised to see Ol' Helen retire to her gingerbread house in the woods after this mess.
    It is nice to see the media finally wake up and start eating their own on this.
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunguy View Post
    Can you imagine what she looks like WITHOUT the make up???

Now I'm skeeeered.

Pgg would hit it and he'll eat anything.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Good God, even Mimi from the Drew Carey show looks better than that.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Thread Information