Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Pilots Shows TSA Security Short Comings

Watch the video!!! The pilot has had his federPilot Hasseled by TSA After Uncovering Security Breaches at Major Airport - ABC Newsal handgun taken from him and HIS Concealed Carry License revoked by his home Sheriff because of this video:

VIDEO- Airline pilot: “The [TSA] message was, ‘You’ve angered us by telling the truth.’” | The Political Carnival

Whistleblower: Pilot Posts Video Exposing Airport Security Flaws
    In An Exclusive Interview with ABC News, Pilot Says TSA's Reaction Was 'Overkill'

By SARAH AMOS
    Dec. 23, 2010

The airline pilot who was reprimanded by the TSA for posting videos showing security flaws at a major airport is speaking out exclusively for the first time, saying that it was the "fallacy of the system" that inspired him to take this action.

Late last month a 50-year-old pilot, who asked that his name and the airline he works for not be made public, took a series of videos with his cell phone to show major flaws he says still exist in airport security systems. The videos show how easily ground crews at San Francisco International Airport were able to access secure areas. "As you can see, airport security is kind of a farce. It's only smoke and mirrors so you people believe there is actually something going on here," the pilot says on one video.

The pilot says he has worked for his airline for over a decade, and was also an Army reserve helicopter test pilot. He was deputized by the TSA to carry a gun in the cockpit. But he said he'd had enough, and wanted to do what he could to draw attention to what he says is still a major problem in airport security.

"People don't understand that when they walk through the TSA checkpoints, well, they are getting, now they are getting a groping, but they don't understand that all those people you see outside, the ground personal, all the caterers, all the airline cleaners, they get virtually nothing," the pilot said in an interview with ABC News.

He uses the videos to make his point.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    TSA needs a scrubbing like a filthy toilet bowl.
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

Earphone Guy is offline Authorized Vendor
    Authorized Vendor
    This guy is from my neck of the woods. I have a friend who knows him and they said he is an honorable guy that pointed out these flaws on many occasions and was basically told to leave it alone.

http://www.earphoneguy.com
    http://www.epgtactical.com

Professional accessories for your two-way radio communications is what we specialize in!

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Earphone Guy View Post
    This guy is from my neck of the woods. I have a friend who knows him and they said he is an honorable guy that pointed out these flaws on many occasions and was basically told to leave it alone.

If that is indeed the case then he should not be punished. Taking his personal concealed carry permit is what really pisses me off.

Thread Information