Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    9-11

1 and a half years later

Operation Iraqi Freedom.

I could teach the Constitution to a liberal in less time. Wonder how many WMDs were moved/hidden in that same time frame?

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    We've had this discussion before. The operative who provided the information was founded as a liar. He was discounted by the Germans and kicked to the curb. We can beat this around all day. My point is not WMD's. My point is the similiarities between what is going on here and what has happened in Irag. I'm saying that I wonder if there would have been the uproar if Iraq had been the humanitarian mission that Lybia is supposed to be. Is it going to be ok for Obama to just ride our military into Lybia? I'm only making a comparison here and nothing more. A musing.
    I am not and never was a fan of the Iraq war. I won't back track on how I feel or what I'm saying about that matter. The only thing I agree with is that once we were there we should not leave until such time that we would not have to go back. Had we done that the first time perhaps we would be done with that mess by now.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

McCrackhd is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    Ok, so some chemical weapons have been found in Iraq. Iran has them and is trying to make nukes. So is N. Korea. Syria, I believe has some WMD's. Point is, why invade Iraq because they have WMD's, if you aren't going to invade several other nations? What made Hussein so special? There are more than enough despots in the world who need to go.

Regardless of what the talking heads on CNN or other news outlets say, I am totally against ground invovlment in Libya. Especially now that one of my best friends who's in the 101st is on standby. I know that it's his job. But I could understand better if we were being invaded by China, or someone like that. Not going to fight someone else's war.
    YOUR ATTENTION, DO I F@#%ING HAVE IT?

I swear to Christ, if I survive this I'm gonna dance a jig!

RMFT-Bama fans get it

The views and opinions expressed on this site are not mine. They belong to my alter ego, Mathazar. Therefore, only Mathazar and his two brothers should be held responsible for the crap that is posted on this site under my name.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Iraq violated the peace treaty set back in the first war so many time is isn't even funny. Regardless of who is in office, if we as a nation draw a line and someone crosses it I'm all for us taking care of business. Granted we need to make sure the people drawing the lines have a clue.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    What made Hussein so special?
    His use of them... ?? His invasion of a neighboring country?? 200,000 dead??

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

Napalm is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg View Post
    Let me start by saying that as far as current politics go I think that the Democratic party is a party of bad ideas and the Republican party is a party of no ideas.

With that said I think Obama has done an awful job so far and its amazing that more Democrats arent mad as hell over it. Towards the end of Bush's term he pushed for some reforms that cost somewhere around $400billion dollars (if i remember correctly). Democrats went ballistic over this and how he was adding to the national debt etc. Obama comes in and has spent Trillions of dollars and has tripled the national debt, but not a peep from the Democrats. Why is that exactly?

Obama and every Democrat critized Bush for Guantanamo prison and Obama promised to shut it down as one of his first acts, yet its still open because he sees the need for it, but not a peep.

These are just two examples and it shows that the Democrats are just as bad as the Republicans, both parties need to get back to whats best for the people and less whats best for them and their donors. Im so fed up with the politics of this country, I wish the recall of the county Mayor and Commissioner that just happened here catches on across the country and wakes these people up.
    I think the Democraps are counting on the short memory of Americans in 2012.
    Wiping the turds of humanity from the ass of society from 1600 to midnight.

pc830cop is offline Just another squirrel looking for a NUT
    Verified LEO
    Obama show them your Nobel Peace Prize so they will stop!

Searching for Evil and the Perfect donut (Love that book)

"It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you"
    -Batman Begins

There are gains for all our losses
    There are balms for all our pain
    But, when youth, the dream, departs
    It takes something from our hearts
    And it never comes again

"Captain, it is I Ensign Pulver. I just threw your damn palm tree overboard. Now, what's all this crap about no movie tonight?" -Ens Pulver in Mister Roberts

The man who will go where his colors go, without asking who will fight a phantom foe in the jungle and mountain range, without counting, and who will suffer and die in the midst of incredible hardship, without complaint, is still what he has always been, from Imperial Rome to sceptered Britain to democratic America. He is the stuff of which legions are made. ...His pride is in his colors and his regiment, his training hard and thorough and coldly realistic, to fit him for what he must face...and his obedience is to his orders. He has been called United State Marine.
    T.R. Fehrenbach, This Kind of War

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information