Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Napalm is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by StoleIt View Post
    Democracy fails once the people figure out they can vote themselves more money.

Once that happens we can't recover from it...and I think it's happening now. If a certain someone is re-elected in 2012 it's all over. People are going to HATE the GOP for fixing the budget...but it has to happen. Otherwise we will quickly turn into Greece, Turkey, etc when our currency becomes insolvent.

Fact of the matter is there are more poor people on welfare going to vote in this next election than middle class independent voters. And do you really think the people who get their (augmented) income from the government are going to say, "Hm this guy thinks I don't deserve this money and should get a job...yea I'll vote for him."

Fuck no they aren't. They are going after the guy who is going to promise them more money by taking it from the "evil" people who obviously used greed, backstabbing, and shady morals to reach their success.
    Give this man some rep!!
    Wiping the turds of humanity from the ass of society from 1600 to midnight.

bayern is online now Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Tell this to Eric Holder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information