Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Rhino is offline Meat-eater & Fire-breather
    Verified LEO

Muslim Judge dismisses Muslim defendant who admitted to attacking an Atheist

This is all kinds of wrong. The article.

The Pennsylvania State Director of American Atheists, Inc., Mr. Ernest Perce V., was assaulted by a Muslim while participating in a Halloween parade. Along with a Zombie Pope, Ernest was costumed as Zombie Muhammad. The assault was caught on video, the Muslim man admitted to his crime and charges were filed in what should have been an open-and-shut case. Thatís not what happened, though.

Read the article for the full story. The judges words and actions shock the conscience. This is a complete and total miscarriage of justice, in my opinion.

I'd like to hear from other folks, particularly any Muslims or those from Muslim backgrounds.
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." -Gen. George S. Patton

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Sickening.
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

adroitcuffs is offline Visualize whirled peas!!
    Verified LEO
    Holy Hell - this is beyond b.s.!!!

So then I shall proclaim law enforcement my religion, as the brotherhood is my culture, the very essence of my being. Anyone who goes against my brother shall have gone against me, and in defense of my brother's honor, I shall beat the piss out of you and it shall be "okay", because in my mind it is not wrong for me to defend the brotherhood.

Pardon me whilst I go mourn the loss of my ancestors' America.

The true measure of your character is what you choose to do when you think no one is looking.

http://officerbob.memory-of.com/

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    NSFW!!!

Oh wait....

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Odd
    Odd is offline Cosmonaut Trainer
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    On further review : bunch of oxygen sucklers wasting everyone's time. I didn't watch the 36 minute court proceedings. I did watch the "assault". Judge it as you will.

Now judge the Judge - I come up about the same as has been expressed.

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Odd View Post
    On further review : bunch of oxygen sucklers wasting everyone's time. I didn't watch the 36 minute court proceedings. I did watch the "assault". Judge it as you will.

Now judge the Judge - I come up about the same as has been expressed.
    I stand by my opinion. I don't see much in the video, and it still doesn't call on the Judge to preach from the bench. If it was a BS case, the Judge can say it's a BS case.
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." -Gen. George S. Patton

Odd
    Odd is offline Cosmonaut Trainer
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    I stand by my opinion. I don't see much in the video, and it still doesn't call on the Judge to preach from the bench. If it was a BS case, the Judge can say it's a BS case.
    And so we have no quarrel. Read back further, good sir.

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Odd View Post
    And so we have no quarrel. Read back further, good sir.
    Ah. I misread your post. That's what I get for posting before I've had my morning coffee. Carry on.

McCrackhd is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by adroitcuffs View Post
    Holy Hell - this is beyond b.s.!!!

So then I shall proclaim law enforcement my religion, as the brotherhood is my culture, the very essence of my being. Anyone who goes against my brother shall have gone against me, and in defense of my brother's honor, I shall beat the piss out of you and it shall be "okay", because in my mind it is not wrong for me to defend the brotherhood.

Pardon me whilst I go mourn the loss of my ancestors' America.

+1...you think we could get that ratified before congress lets out?
    YOUR ATTENTION, DO I F@#%ING HAVE IT?

I swear to Christ, if I survive this I'm gonna dance a jig!

RMFT-Bama fans get it

The views and opinions expressed on this site are not mine. They belong to my alter ego, Mathazar. Therefore, only Mathazar and his two brothers should be held responsible for the crap that is posted on this site under my name.

McCrackhd is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    I would say that the video isn't indesputable evidence by any means, but it certainly helps dude's case. I can understand the Muslim being upset, and can't blame him for what he did quite frankly. Not saying that it was right, but I understand his point of view about Muhammad.

The judge on the other hand needs to be removed from the bench immediately. If he can't sit on a trial and look at both sides unbiasedly then he should recuse himself. The courtroom is no place for preaching about religious merits and I, personnally, would like to see it stay that way.

And before I start hearing all of the conservative Neo-Christian bullshit, think about this:
    I guarantee that if I was to walk down the street in a Jesus outfit and doing something that would offend most Christians, there would be at least one (if not more) WASPS kicking my ass or at least trying their damndest to.
    YOUR ATTENTION, DO I F@#%ING HAVE IT?

I swear to Christ, if I survive this I'm gonna dance a jig!

RMFT-Bama fans get it

The views and opinions expressed on this site are not mine. They belong to my alter ego, Mathazar. Therefore, only Mathazar and his two brothers should be held responsible for the crap that is posted on this site under my name.

Thread Information