Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO

Charlie Daniels - An open letter to Obama

Where was your government while I was digging out of a two million dollar debt, playing every smoky beer joint I could to keep from losing everything I owned?

Mr. Obama, I want to make you aware of a fact. It is the federal government's responsibility to build roads and bridges and keep the nation safe. That's what the federal government is supposed to do, not create an entitlement society that is totally unsustainable and pile up debt that we can't pay.

And who do you think paid for those roads and bridges in the first place, and have been doing it for 200 years before you were even born.
    Link to entire letter - An Open Letter To Barack Hussein Obama 07/20/12 - Soapbox - CDB - The Charlie Daniels Band

I've always liked his music and lately, I like his opinions.
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Cornfed1100 is offline Officer First Class
    My hero! Tell it Charlie!

Tapatalk requires no training for things like spelling, accuracy, clarity, cohesiveness or manners.

bayern is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    Who made this happin???? Mr Barak???

Thread Information