Just because it crossed my mind today....

We the People... This statement has been undermined since it's inception. Over years and years We the People have become complacent with our lives and with our government. What he says is true. Our government will continue to do what they are doing and worse, until We the People do something about it. However, along with "greedy bankrupt corporations" a vast majority of We the People have grown greedy as well. We the People have grown lazy. Why work when there is free tax money to give away? And give it away they do. On top of that how do you fight 11 million illegal voters? It is not only a shame that we have completely ignored our boarders we have allowed the border jumpers to vote! Just between political parties, disinterested and or confused Americans, illegal voting, and career politicians we are a doomed nation. What is even worse is that when someone does try and stand up to limit the governmental power the legislation is ignored, shot down or buried in some committee. I don't know what the answer is but I can say with a great deal of certainty that what is going on now and what will come is not it. Wake up America before it is too late. Your government is NOT on your side. Your government is self serving with your money. When the bad time comes they have concrete bunkers for themselves. We the People will be searching for caves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA