Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member

UFO believers pay former members of Congress to listen to 30 hours of testimony about UFOs

The hearing lasts through Friday at the National Press Club and will be the basis for a documentary on UFOs. For her service listening to about 30 hours of congressional-style testimony the private group will pay her $20,000 plus expenses.Kilpatrick said she'll await the evidence before drawing conclusions on whether there's a government effort to hide existence of flying saucers."I'm waiting to hear," Kilpatrick told The Detroit News as she settled on the panel before the hearings kicked off. "I'm not making any of those kinds of statements."It's good to be here. We're excited. I've been reading and watching and so I'm looking forward to the week's activities."Joining Kilpatrick on the bipartisan panel are ex-Sen. Mike Gravel of Alaska (Democrat and more recently Libertarian), as well as former Reps. Lynn Woolsey, D-Calif., Darlene Hooley, D-Ore., Roscoe Bartlett, R-Md., and Merrill Cook, R-Utah.

Xiphos is online now I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    The cover up is Congress are all aliens. Once we are completely ruined economically and totally dependent on the government to think for us we'll be easy pickings for the invasion force of morally superior effeminate unarmed aliens.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

Jks9199 is offline The Reason People Hate Cops & Causer of War
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphos View Post
    The cover up is Congress are all aliens. Once we are completely ruined economically and totally dependent on the government to think for us we'll be easy pickings for the invasion force of morally superior effeminate unarmed aliens.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
    Y'know... that idea is plausible enough to be scary. It'd certainly explain why the Congress is so steadfast in NOT doing their job. But they can take breaks!
    Voting against incumbents until we get a Congress that does its job.

TASER: almost as good as alcohol for teaching white boys to dance

"Don't suffer from PTSD -- Go out and cause it!"
    -- Col. David Grossman, US Army, ret.

All opinions expressed are my own and are not official statements of my employer.

Thread Information