Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member

Weiner communications director apologizes for using expletives about intern

Anthony Weiner's communications director trashed a former campaign intern Tuesday in a shocking, profane rant published by a news blog.Barbara Morgan said Tuesday night that she thought she was “off the record” when she repeatedly called Olivia Nuzzi a “slutbag,” “t--t” and “little c---.”Morgan was reacting to a column Nuzzi wrote Tuesday exclusively for the Daily News. The college student wrote that some Weiner staffers signed on to the sexting scandal-starred Democrat’s campaign because they thought it might help them land future work with Hillary Clinton.
    “You know what? F--- you, you little c--t. I’m not joking, I am going to sue her,” Morgan ripped back to
    Talking Points Memo
    Tuesday while calling Nuzzi a “f---ing slutbag" who repeatedly didn't show up during her four weeks as an intern.

“In a moment of frustration, I used inappropriate language in what I thought was an off-the-record conversation,” she said in a statement. “It was wrong and I am very sorry, which is what I said tonight when I called and emailed Olivia to apologize.”

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Communication director. A veritable master (mistress?) in the art of applying the Queen's English indeed.

Meh. What do you expect from the successor of Chuck Schumer? They are from Brooklyn, after all.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

Thread Information