- You pull people over who are speeding to get away from their in-laws.
- You get calls about reindeer on the loose.
- Your uniform starts to feel a bit … snug.
- Every time you walk into a store, people want to shop with you. (Get it, shop with a cop?)
- You start getting APBs for missing inflatable Santa lawn decorations.
- Your patrol car’s radio presets are set to stations playing holiday music 24/7.
- The porch pirates are out in full force.
- You have to clear Christmas trees out of the road after they’ve fallen off someone’s car.
- That sweet, sweet holiday pay.
- You know they won’t listen, but you feel compelled to tell people how to safely do their holiday shopping.
Got your own Top Ten list? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
for a chance to be featured in print!