Gracie Survival Tactics (GST) is pleased to announce that its Level 2 certification school will take place in Norfolk, Virginia, the week of July 13-17, 2015. This will be the first ever Level 2 offered in this half of the country and only the second location to host the Level 2 outside of the Gracie Academy in Torrance, California!
Over the years, the Gracie Academy has been gathering reports and recommendations from GST instructors around the world. Based on this vital feedback from those in the field using the system, the Level 2 curriculum was developed.
While the 23 lessons of the Level 1 course are the foundation of the system designed to address the most common scenarios, the 16 lessons of the Level 2 are designed to address those situations that the Law Enforcement community felt would be the most vital additions—building upon the Level 1 program.
• New Handcuffing Techniques
• New Weapon Retention Strategies (standing and ground)
• Gracie Two-Officer Takedown Techniques
• Edged Weapon Survival Strategies
• Standing Wall-Control Tactics
• Multiple Officer Subject Control and Arrest Procedures (takedowns and follow-up control)
• CQB Ground Tactics
• Tactical Vehicle Extractions
• Advanced Gracie Teaching Methodologies
For more information about where the prerequisite GST Level 1 courses are being offered, CLICK HERE.